Featuring Frictionless Release Technology™, this drop in Triggertech AR15 Competitive trigger has a short, two stage action, designed to feel like a 1911 trigger. This provides a true zero-creep break at 3.5 lbs, extremely short overtravel, a sub 0.030” tactical reset and offers outstanding reliability, even in the harshest environments.
Due to there being truly zero creep, most shooters report the pull weights feeling ~0.5lbs lighter than a friction based trigger of the same measured pull weight. Frictionless Release Technology™, along with hardened 440C stainless steel internal components ensure corrosion resistance and an extended service life. As Frictionless Release Technology™ does not rely on coating, polishing or lubricating the key engagement surfaces, trigger pulls are more consistent from shot to shot and after thousands of shots than you ever thought possible.
- Trigger Action: Short Two Stage Action, designed to feel like a 1911
- Trigger Weight: 3.5 lbs
- FRT: Yes
- TKR Technology: Yes
- CLKR Technology: Yes
- FLTWR Technology: Yes
- Creep: 0.000"
- Overtravel: < 0.015"
- Reset: < 0.030"
- Reset Feel: Tactile mid force
- Hammer Strike Force: Full
- Pin Size: Standard Mil-Spec Pin 0.154" (trigger pins not included)
- Satisfaction Guarantee : 30 days
- Warranty: Product lifetime
- Platform: AR
- Housing: 7075 Aluminum (annodised)
- Key Components: 440C Stainless Steel
- PVD Black – PVD stands for Physical Vapour Deposition. It is a hard and durable coating that is applied to external stainless components to give them a clean black colour.