The Sako 90 Peak is one of the lightest bolt action rifles on the market, built on the renewed Carbonlight platform. It is designed for the ultimate outdoorsman looking for the perfect tool for the mountain hunt of a lifetime. This ultra-light hunting rifle features a carbon fibre stock with a texturized surface, right-hand palm swell and cheek support. With an approximate weight of 2.6 kg, the Sako 90 Peak with S-action is exceptionally comfortable to carry, even on long treks. It is also available in a left-handed version and with different action lengths, including M-action. The SAKO 90 Peak is the ultimate rifle for mountain hunters.
1. Lightness and durability for high altitudes
2. The legendary hunting experience with ultimate accuracy, reliability and the smoothest operation on the market
3. Simplicity in design with materials and coating that offer an unparalleled hunting experience
- SAKO carbon fibre stock for extreme lightness: Extremely robust, solid and light 3D-meshed carbon stock with low noise signature – to manage recoil forces and enhance the rifle’s repeatable accuracy.
- The multi-adjustable SAKO 90 trigger mechanism: Offers users the choice between five different weight-of-pull settings without disassembling the rifle. The trigger blade position is also adjustable.
- The legendary SAKO bolt action experience with Picatinny receiver: The most reliable, field-tested and proven bolt in the market – to ensure maximum safety and robust push-feed operation. The Picatinny receiver offers a machined-in Picatinny interface for flexible optics mounting and repeatable accuracy.
- The SAKO cold hammer forged barrel: Cold hammer forged (CHF) barrels provide out-of-the-box accuracy that lasts longer. All Sako 90 rifles feature match-grade cold hammer forged barrels.
- Durability through material and coating solutions: On a long mountain hunt, weather often changes from bad to worse. Therefore, it is important that you can trust your rifle whenever an opportunity presents itself. The Sako 90 Peak incorporates carefully thought-out solutions for durability. The barreled action is manufactured from easy-care stainless steel and even the visible carbon fibre in the stock has been UV-protected.
- Texturized surface guarantees a perfect grip in all conditions: Bare carbon fibre is slippery, which is not ideal when conditions get wet. The Sako 90 Peak stock has an all-over texturized coating that offers a perfect grip in any condition and situation.
- Comfortable shooting with carefully thought-out ergonomic design and muzzle brake: The simplified design of the Peak stock offers a comfortable shooting posture that places the hand in a natural position on the pistol grip
and the slightly raised cheek support enables the correct level for your eye. As light as the rifle is, even the heaviest calibers are managed
thanks to the recoil-absorbing properties of the RTM carbon fibre and inclusive radial muzzle brake.
Get results from across our site including products, blog posts and resources.