The Sako 90 Adventure takes usability and practicality to a whole new level. The adjustable fiberglass stock and Tungsten Cerakote-coated stainless steel action make the rifle durable in any condition and offers high-level ergonomics for many hunting disciplines. The lightness of the rifle makes it easy to carry, the wide selection of calibres make it usable for most game animals and the material technology solutions used ensure reliability in any environment. The rigidity and accuracy of the rifle is further improved by adding carbon fiber reinforcements around the receiver and bedding surfaces.
1. Lightness and durability for severe weather and hunting conditions
2. The legendary hunting experience with ultimate accuracy, reliability and the smoothest operation on the market
3. Simplicity in design with materials and coatings for an unparalleled hunting experience
- SAKO carbon fibre-reinforced fibreglass stock for extreme lightness
The extremely robust, solid and light stock includes carbon fibre reinforcements around the receiver and recoil lug. The 360 Fibreglass mesh brings rigidity, and the adjustable cheek piece ensures perfect shooting ergonomics.
- The multi-adjustable SAKO 90 trigger mechanism
Offers user the choice between five different weight-of-pull settings without disassembling the rifle. The trigger blade position is also adjustable.
- The legendary SAKO bolt action experience with a Picatinny receiver
The most reliable, field-tested and proven bolt on the market – to ensure maximum safety and robust push-feed operation. The Picatinny receiver offers a machined-in Picatinny interface for flexible optics mounting and repeatable accuracy.
- The SAKO cold hammer forged barrel
Cold hammer forged (CHF) barrels offer out-of-the-box accuracy that lasts longer. All Sako 90 rifles feature match-grade cold hammer forged barrels.
- Durability through material and coating solutions
Reliability, rigidity and durability is what the Sako 90 Adventure is all about. The carefree glass fibre stock has a durable coating that offers protection against the elements. The stainless steel barreled action has been coated with Tungsten Cerakote for ultimate protection against the elements and mechanical wear resistance.
- Texturized surface guarantees a perfect grip in all conditions
The stock of the Sako 90 Adventure has an all-over texturized coating. In addition, the pistol grip and forend have been equipped with a special rubberized surface.
- A rifle for versatile hunters
The Sako 90 Adventure comes in a wide range of calibers and is also available for right and left-handed hunters.
Get results from across our site including products, blog posts and resources.