Razor HD LHT 4.5-22x50 FFP
Western hunting demands an optic built for long range and the long haul, and the Vortex Razor HD LHT 4.5-22x50 FFP delivers. You still get the core of the Razor HD LHT, including a stunning HD optical system and rugged build in a hunting scope that’s among the lightest in its class. Where the Razor HD LHT 4.5-22x50 FFP distances itself is in offering more magnification, and a first focal plane reticle featuring the XLR-2 reticle system, which is intuitive, easy to use, and illuminated. You also get our RevStop™ Zero System for a reliable return to zero after dialling in the field, and a locking elevation turret keeps your zero safe.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: The first focal plane XLR-2 reticle is optimised for long range hunting and shooting. The scale of the reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image making for accurate holdovers and ranging at all magnifications.
- HD Optical System: Optimised with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding colour fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Locking Elevation Turret: Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Elevation turret provides fast, accurate, easily read elevation adjustments. Patent pending.
- RevStop™ Zero System: Patented streamlined design offers an easy to set, rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated: Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- APO System: Index-matched lenses correct colour across the entire visual spectrum.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximises alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminium: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminium for strength and rigidity.
- ArmorTek ®: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Low-Glare Matte Black Anodised: Corrosion and wear resistant anodisation provides low glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Magnification: 4.5-22 x
- Objective lens diameter: 50 mm
- No. reticles available: 2
- Waterproof: Yes
- Fogproof: Yes
- Field of view: 7.8-1.6 m/100m
- Max. elevation/windage adjustment range: 75 m/100m
- Parallax correction: 23m to infinity
- Illuminated reticle: No
- Length: 13.3 in
- Weight: 615 g
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.
Get results from across our site including products, blog posts and resources.