Built around the perfect balance of magnification and field of view, the Vortex Razor HD Gen III 6-36x56 FFP delivers the resolution and contrast you need for long-range, tactical shooting. To get the absolute most out of the first focal plane reticle, the EBR-7D presents a clean sight picture while still providing ample wind holds and ranging information. Round it out with a rugged build and you have the long-range, tactical solution you’ve been waiting for.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of the EBR-7D reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow for accurate holdovers and ranging at all magnifications while the EBR-7D reticle is useful for long-range shooting.
- L-Tec+™ Zero System: The L-Tec+™ Zero System is easy to use with all captive parts and only one set screw, making zeroing quick and simple. Once set, it also allows for more travel.
- HD Optical System: Optimised with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Micro Adjust Zero Setting: Infinite zero setting positions allow zero to be set between clicks for optimal accuracy.
- External Rotation Indicator: Provides quick visual and tactile reference of elevation turret's rotational position.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated: Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Optically Indexed Lenses: Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- Plasma Tech: Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- Glass-Etched Reticle: Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminium: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminium for strength and rigidity.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Hard Anodised Stealth: Shadow Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Locking Side Illumination: Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Magnification: 6-36x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5 inches
- Field of View: 20.5-3.5 ft @ 100 yds
- Tube Size: 34 mm
- Turret Style: Exposed Locking
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 25 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 52.5 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 10 yds to infinity
- Length: 15.3 inches
- Weight: 45.1 oz
Razor HD GEN III 6-36x56 Dimensions (inches):
Packed with useful subtension data for long-range shooting , the EBR-7D is a hashmarked, ranging reticle available in the first focal plane. A windage tree in the lower two quadrants is perfect for fast follow-up corrections for both wind and elevation. The cross-plex illumination allows for better usability at lower magnification.
Get results from across our site including products, blog posts and resources.