The next evolution of Vortex's wildly popular Razor line, the Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24 FFP brings the highest level of first focal plane performance to those who demand the versatility of 1-10x power. Hunters and competition shooters alike will love the clarity of an HD optical system and a crisp, illuminated reticle in a package that weighs the same as our 1-6x, but doesn’t sacrifice any durability. A true 1x on the low end and daylight bright illumination for reliable performance in all conditions makes this a single solution for close-quarters and long-range.
- HD Optical System: Optimised with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- APO System: Index-matched lenses correct colour across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses: Optimise image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- First Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle: Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Daylight Bright Illumination: Daylight bright, illuminated reticle aids in faster target acquisition in bright daylight conditions.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof - IPX7: Designed to meet IPX7 waterproofing standards.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Tube Size: 34 mm diameter provides maximised internal adjustment and strength.
- Hard Anodised Stealth Shadow Finish: Highly durable anodisation provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminium: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminium for strength and rigidity.
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
- Friction Reduction System: Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. US Patent 7,958,665
- Erector Tube System Precision-machined from premium brass alloy with anti-galling properties for strength and durability. Chromium vanadium erector spring, tumble-polished.
- L-Tec™ Tool: Included with your scope for precise adjustments to the turret.
- Locking Side Illumination: Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
- Magnification: 1-10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm
- Reticle: EBR-9 (MOA or MRAD)
- Eye Relief: 3.6 inches
- Turret Style: Low Capped
- Tube Size: 34 mm
- Adjustment Graduation :1/4 MOA or .1 MRAD
- Parallax Setting: Fixed @150 yds
- Max Windage Adjustment: 120 MOA or 30 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 120 MOA or 30 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation: 25 MOA or 10 MRAD
- Length 10.1 inches
- Weight 21.5 oz
- Field of View 116-11.7 ft @100 yds
Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24 FFP Dimensions (inches):
The EBR-9 (Enhanced Battle Reticle) is a hashmarked ranging reticle using MOA based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.
Get results from across our site including products, blog posts and resources.