The new frontrunners in the race for the ultimate precision, long-range optics, the Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 FFP, designed and engineered for dialling precision long-range shots in extreme environments, have serious precision shooters saying "finally". The Gen II Razors feature a 6x zoom range, a 34mm single-piece aircraft-grade aluminium tube and our sophisticated L-Tec turret system plus a host of additional high-performance features for state-of-the-art optics with deadly accuracy.
- APO System - Apochromatic objective lens system uses index-matched lenses to correct colour across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses - Optimise image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements - Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR™Plus Fully Multi-Coated - Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Plasma Tech - Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- First Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle - Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Single-Piece Tube - Maximises alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminium - Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminium for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof - O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof - Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof - Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodised Finish - Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek - Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- L-Tec™ Turrets Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Patent pending.
- External Rotation Indicator - Provides quick visual and tactile reference of elevation turret’s rotational position.
- Locking Illumination - Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Side Focus Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
- L-Tec™ Zero Stop - Prevents elevation turret from dialling below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials—even when setting the zero-stop position.
- Maximised Turret Zero Adjustment - Turret design allows expanded adjustment range when L-Tec zero stop feature is disengaged for zeroing purposes. This scope offers 27.5 MRAD total elevation adjustment and 19 MRAD total windage adjustment.
- Micro Adjust Zero Setting - Infinite zero setting positions allow zero to be set between clicks for optimal accuracy.
- Friction Reduction System - Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and repeatability.
- Turret Screws - Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant. Turret screw threads are precision machined to sub-2 micron tolerances (less than 78-millionths of an inch).
- Erector Tube System - Precision-machined from aircraft grade aluminium with anti-galling properties for a lighter weight, strong, durable tube. The chromium vanadium erector spring withstands compression, has high fatigue resistance and is tumble-polished to a mirror finish for micro-precise elevation and windage adjustments.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Locking Side Illumination - Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
- L-Tec™ Tool - Included with your scope for precise adjustments to the turret.
- Magnification: 4.5-27x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm
- Reticle: EBR-7C (MOA)
- Eye Relief: 3.7 inches
- Turret Style: L-Tec
- Tube Size: 34 mm
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 32 yards to infinity
- Max Windage Adjustment: 48 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 113.5 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 25 MOA
- Length: 14.4 inches
- Weight: 48.5 oz
- Field of View: 25.3-4.4 ft/100 yds
Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 FFP Dimensions (inches):
EBR-7C (MOA or MRAD)
Packed with useful subtension data for long-range competition shooting or hunting, the EBR-7C is a hashmarked ranging reticle available in first focal plane. A windage tree in the lower two quadrants is perfect for fast follow-up corrections for both wind and elevation. Unique to the 7C, the numbers on the lower stadia have moved to the outside of the windage dots for less obstruction around the vertical stadia itself.
Packed with useful subtension data for long-range competition shooting or hunting, the Horus™ H59™ is a hashmarked ranging reticle available in first focal plane.
An MRAD-based reticle with an incredible variety of accommodations for bullet drop, wind corrections, spotting and ranging. Designed for long-range precision shooters.
Get results from across our site including products, blog posts and resources.