The series of Ranger bipods from Dolphin Gun Company offers tough yet lightweight construction in an affordable package.
Made from carbon fibre and anodised alloy, the Ranger Lightweight Bipod has five locking positions on its legs with a QD mount for picatinny for a stable shooting platform.
The front leaver allows for a up to 15 degrees of tilt and the extendable legs run between 7 and 10 inches. Comes fitted with rubber feet. It also comes with a pair of stainless spiked feet that are easily interchangeable. The bipod legs are extended by a strong internal spring which extends to 10 inches. The bipod’s height without extending the legs is 7 inches.
- Weight – 310g
- Cant – 15 degrees
- Height at low position – 7 inches
- Height at high position – 10 inches
- Picatinny mounting base with stainless steel cross bolt
- Stainless steel pivot ball
- Lever locking handle
- Stainless steel push button for leg deployment
- Specially designed guide shaft with spring, create greater stability
- Additional 304 stainless steel tips, perfect for rough terrain
- Dual locking systems – screw lock and quick lever lock at your disposal
- Fully collapsible for packing and travel
- Extendable legs with locking mechanism
- Non-slip & wear proof rubberised foot pad
- Weight: 420g
Get results from across our site including products, blog posts and resources.