The Falcon Forward Charging Rifle chambered in .223 Wylde brings together the finest AR15 parts and the revolutionary Falcon Design Forward Charging System to create the next evolution in straight pull rifles. No detail has been spared in the design and production of this rifle, which can safely fire both .223 Rem and 5.56 NATO ammunition. The custom 223 Wylde 18" Fluted 1:8 twist barrel provides the sub-MOA accuracy that this rifle effortlessly achieves. The 1/2x28 muzzle thread, supplied with a Stainless Thread Protector, is ideal for fitting a Wildcat Evolution over-barrel moderator which fits perfectly up to the end of the handguard without touching it. The Falcon Forward Charging System Handguard gives shooters a more efficient and ergonomic method of charging their straight-pull. Instead of coming off the optic to charge the rifle from the rear, or moving their hand back to the receiver, the shooter can eject a cartridge and allow a new round to be loaded without moving from their shooting position. Supplied with two Magpul PMAGs and an Ulfhednar 100cm (39") Single Rifle Case, the Falcon Forward Charging Rifle is everything you need in an AR15 straight pull.
Specifications & Major Features:
- Aero Precision Receiver Set
- Aero Precision AR15 Carbine Buffer Kit
- Custom .223 Wylde 18" Fluted 1:8 Twist Barrel
- 1/2x28 barrel thread w/ stainless thread protector
- Nickel Boron bolt carrier group
- Falcon Forward Charging System Handguard
- Falcon Ambi Charging Handle
- Falcon Aero Magwell
- TriggerTech Adaptable trigger (option of Curved or Flat)
- TriggerTech 45 Degree AR Safety
- Mil-Spec AR15 Anti-Walk Pins by Black Rifle
- Strike Industries Ambi Magazine Release
- Strike Industries AR Extended Forward Assist
- Magpul MOE Carbine Stock (Mil-Spec) - Black
- Magpul MOE Grip AR15/M4 - Black
- Magpul MOE Enhanced Trigger Guard - Black
- Magpul Enhanced Ejection Port Cover
- Magpul PMAG Black
- Ulfhednar 100cm (39") Single Rifle Case
- One Colour Cerakote
The rifle is also fitted with the Falcon Ambi Charging Handle, Aero Magwell and Strike Industries Ambi Magazine Release for yet further improved ergonomics and reliability. The smooth charging motion and renowned reliability is made possible by the Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group, whittling down the friction in the action to a minimum. The smoothness doesn’t end with the BCG: the TriggerTech Adaptable trigger is one of the best on the market, which is fitted to the rifle along with their 45 degree safety. Magpul furniture gives the rifle a familiar and universally comfortable feel that only adds to its capabilities.
The rifle is supplied with the FCS Standard Charging Handle, however other options are available as extras. The Slimline Charging Handle is ideal for use with large scopes that have a 56mm objective. The Large Charging Handle gives the shooter a chunkier grip to hold on to when charging the rifle.
We recommend that Federal .223 Rem 77gr Gold Medal Sierra MatchKing BT HP is used in this rifle for the best accuracy and overall performance.
Get results from across our site including products, blog posts and resources.