The Double Alpha Academy CED7000 Shot Timer RF is truly a breakthrough in technology. No other shot timer to date offers this combination of advanced features, compact size and light weight that is ideal for any practical shooting or IPSC practice or competition.
- Memory storage for review of up to 10 strings and an unlimited number of shots
- Custom Par for single or multiple Par time settings, with variable delay intervals and the first ever hundredth of a second setting
- Dual forward and reverse review function
- Fixed/Random/Instant delay options
- Shot detection microphone featuring 8 preprogrammed digital sensitivity settings
- Illuminated LCD display, showing total time, splits, shot number, Par and first shot time
- Date and time displays, including alarm clock feature
- Optional RF remote capability for use with CED BigBoard and CED Time Keeper
- New 'Spy Mode' for monitoring other shooters and visual starts
- New 'Stopwatch Mode' for use of the timer as a stopwatch
- Loud start beep at 110 dB+
- Rechargeable battery with low battery LCD indicator
- 2 sets of Start/Review buttons
- Large display of overall time, for quick-glance identification
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.
Get results from across our site including products, blog posts and resources.