The Aero Precision Solus Competition Rifle is built for shooters who require a high level precision right out of the box. The heart of the rifle is the Solus Short Action and Aero's honed and lapped match grade barrels. They have dropped those into the extremely modular Solus Chassis to offer a turnkey solution for any precision application.
Each Solus Complete Rifle carries a sub-MOA precision guarantee.
- Remington 700 Short Action Footprint
- 60-degree bolt throw
- Integral 20 MOA top rail
- 3-lug interchangeable bolt head
- Dual ejectors
- "Cock on lift" bolt design
- Compatibility with AICS and AIAIW magazines
- Adjustable magazine catch (to accommodate for variances in magazine
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Compatibility with tangless AR15 pistol grips.
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminium
- Arca and M-LOK compatible forend with M-LOK slots at the 3,6 and 9 o'clock positions
- 11 QD sling sockets
- Fully adjustable stock
- Adjustable cant recoil pad
- Included Bag Rider
- Compatible with optional night vision bridge and bipod spigot
- Sendero profile
- 5/8-24 TPI muzzle threads
- 1:8 twist
- Elite Cerakote Finish
- Honed and Lapped
- Solus Short Action
- 22” 6.5 Creedmoor Sendero Profile Barrel
- TriggerTech Single Stage Trigger
- Solus Competition Chassis
- Magpul PMAG® 10 Round 7.62 AC - AICS Short Action
- Made In America: Yes
- Calibre: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Finish: Anodised Black
- Action Body Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Footprint: Remington 700 SA
- Barrel Contour: Sendero
- Scope Base: Integral 1913 w/ 20 MOA Bias
- Action Length: Short Action
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Thread Pitch: 5/8x24 Threaded
- Magazine Cut: AICS, AIAW
- Weight: 11.08 lbs
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.
Get results from across our site including products, blog posts and resources.