Bore Tech’s Chameleon Gel™ is a patented, high-tech, color-indicating cleaner and polish that effectively removes severe Carbon, Copper, Lead and Moly fouling. This patented chemical and mechanical cleaning technology is odor free, biodegradable and 100% safe for all barrel types. The easy to use gel formulation requires no mixing and cleans up quickly for a shiny barrel every time. Available in a 2oz tube.
Bore Tech’s Chameleon Gel™ redefined cleaning by pioneering the combination of chemical and mechanical cleaning action into a color indicating and 100% barrel safe cleaner and polish. The easy to use gel formulation effectively removes heavy Carbon, Copper, Lead and Moly fouling. It requires no mixing and cleans up quickly for a shiny barrel every time.
CHAMELEON GEL IS RECOMMENDED FOR
|Extremely Fouled Bores||Lightly Polishing Bore|
|Carbon Fouling in Throat Area||Stubborn Copper Fouling|
CHAMELEON GEL IS 100%
|BARREL SAFE||NON HAZARDOUS||AMMONIA FREE|
|ODOR FREE||BIODEGRADABLE||USER FRIENDLY|
Traditional abrasive bore pastes solely rely on aluminum oxide grit and mechanical abrasion to remove fouling. Complicating matters, this decades old technology turns black whether the barrel is copper fouled, carbon fouled or 100% clean. Shooters have no indication of their bore condition and in turn overuse the traditional bore pastes damaging their barrel. Not with Chameleon Gel!
Chameleon Gel safely cleans fouling in half the time of traditional abrasive bore pastes by utilizing a micron sized, silica based polish that creates an activation site for the patented chemical technology to quickly and effectively clean. It also changes colors to show what type of fouling is in the bore and when the bore is clean.
| ||CHAMELEON GEL || TRADITIONAL BORE PASTE|
| Copper and Carbon Fouled Barrel|| |
| Copper Fouled Barrel|| |
| Carbon Fouled Barrel|| |
|Clean Barrel|| || |
If you want to quickly, effectively and safely clean and polish your barrels, Bore Tech’s Chameleon Gel is the cutting edge cleaner/polish you have been looking for.
|Volume||2 fl oz|
|Tube Type||HDPE Plastic Squeeze Tube|
|Cap Type||Integrated Dispensing Tip|
|100% Barrel Safe|| |
|Odor Free|| |
|100 % Biodegradable|| |
|Contains No Ammonia|| |
|Short Term Rust Preventative|| |
Chemical Selection Guide
Bore Tech Chameleon Gel™ Use Instructions
1) Wet 3 to 4 patches with C4 Carbon Remover or Cu+2 Copper Remover or Eliminator Bore Cleaner and individually push through bore to remove loose fouling.
2) Next, using the correct caliber Bore Tech Proof-Positive jag and undersized Bore Tech X Count patches or an undersized Bore Tech Proof-Positive Nylon brush with a patch wrapped around it, evenly coat the patch with Chameleon Gel.
3) Short stroke the bore with the coated patches back and forth in 2 inch increments focusing on problematic areas.
4) Observe color(s) of the patch to indicate fouling type in barrel
1. Blue/Green = Copper Fouling
2. Black = Carbon Fouling
3. Gray = Lead/Moly
4. White = Clean Bore
5) Let Chameleon Gel remain in barrel for 3 – 5 minutes.
6) Repeat above steps as necessary. When the Chameleon Gel remains white in color, bore is clean.
7) To Remove Chameleon Gel, individually push 2 to 3 wet patches of C4 Carbon Remover, Cu+2 Copper Remover or Eliminator Bore Cleaner through bore.
8) Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
9) For storage or in adverse conditions apply Bore Tech Friction Guard XP Gun Oil.
10) Before using firearm, always run a dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.