A red dot sight aimed at the competitive shooter, the Shield Sights RMSx was specifically designed to answer a call from the competitive marketplace for a Shield Sight with a larger lens.
The lens is 80% larger than the current Mini-Sight range and is an all new, top of its class, Hard Dip Coated Acrylic lens. Due to the larger lens, the RMSx helps shooters to find the dot earlier in many scenarios, most commonly when entering or exiting shooting areas and being forced to take shots while not in a stable position. This allows for faster first shot times as the shooter is able to find the dot earlier and decreases shot-to-shot times by allowing the shooter to stay with the dot during recoil.
With a return rate that is lower than 1% and a 100% customer satisfaction record in a recent survey, Shield Sights proudly stand by their products and most importantly their promise of “once a customer always a customer”.
- Light Source: Red light emitting diode (LED) No laser; completely eye safe No radioactive materials
- Red Dot Size: 4 MOA
- Lens: Reflex x1 (no magnification) Hard-Dip coated acrylic.
- Lens Coating: Anti-reflection. No coloured coating, minimises visible signature
- Battery: One 3V lithium battery, CR2032
- Battery Life: 2 to 3 years – average use >4 years – dark storage
- Brightness Adjustment: Automatic
- Brightness Range: Lowest – Compatible with Night Vision. Highest – Visible against the sky in bright daylight
- Housing Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Matte black
- Dimensions: Sight only (Length x width x height) 42 x 34 x 23 mm,1.7 x 1.4 x 0.9 inches
- Weight: 19 grams / 0.617 ounces
- Mount: A wide range of mounts are available.