Lithgow Arms 101 Crossover
Under the CrossOver banner, Lithgow Arms has produced a rimfire rifle that can be used in a sport shooting match one day and then carried into the field the next. The LA101 features a level of fit and finish that is rarely found in small calibres, a level of quality imparted by using the very same materials, machinery and processes that manufacture Lithgow's military products, winning the LA101 accolades around the world. The LA 101 is available either in right-handed or left-handed configurations in a choice of 17HMR, 22LR or 22WMR calibres.
- Over all Length: 977 - 1007 mm (polymer adjustable) 977mm (Timber)
- Weight: 3.1 kg (polymer) 3.3kg (Timber)
- Barrel Length: 531 mm
- Muzzle Thread: ½” x 20 UNF or ½” x 28 UNEF Right Hand
- Receiver: High tensile steel with recoil lug. Weaver bases (Picatinny Rail available as an optional accessory) Coated in Cerakote
- Stock: Floated design with 2 sling studs, available in polymer (RH/LH), walnut (RH only) and laminate (RH only)
- Length of pull: 325-345 mm (Polymer Adjustable) 345 mm (Timber)
- Trigger: Single Stage 1.5 kg release
- Safety: Two position, with indicator. Safety catch blocks the trigger
- Magazine: Removable, single stack box magazine, polymer construction. Compatible with CZ452/455 series.
- Capacity: 5 round magazine available
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.
Get results from across our site including products, blog posts and resources.