Breda developed the B12i to be a competition-ready shotgun without the need for further modifications. Designed to meet the necessities of the most demanding shooters, the B12i has several features that are ideal for IPSC practical shotgun. R&D for the B12i emphasised the importance of kinematic speed, leading to the creation of a shogun that beats, in terms of speed of the firing cycle, most of the out-of-the-box shotguns present on the market. The shotgun is used by professionals all over the world and has been chosen by several winners in IPSC shotgun competitions in standard and modified categories.
Berda B12i shotgun is for dynamic shooting, based particularly on the improvement of some technical details from previous models:
- Opened loading port compared to the previous model
- New design of the bolt release button to reduce interference during quad-loading
- Enlargement of the ejection port
- Flip-up sight included in the 24" and 26" stepped rib barrel lengths
- New safety button design for a quicker activation
- Mechanism: Semi-automatic inertia system
- Calibre: 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 24" and 26"
- Stock and Fore-end: 3-component technopolymer: nylon, glass fibre and elastomer. Soft-Touch finish for grip
- Receiver: Aluminium alloy 7075T6, machined from billet
- Sight: High luminosity fibre optic by LPA
- Safety: Transverse button behind the trigger
- Trigger Weight: 5.9lbs
- Magazine: 4 rounds of 12/76mm 3" without removable plug, 2 rounds with plug fitted. Magazine tube extensions available
- Weight: 3,1 kg, 28'' barrel fitted
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.
Get results from across our site including products, blog posts and resources.