Tactical Solutions X-Ring VR - Vantage RS Stock
The Tactical Solutions X-RING VR .22 LR semi-automatic rifle is specifically designed for use with a moderator and is manufactured with the highest level of innovative engineering and craftsmanship.
This rifle has proven its durability in the field every day with hunters and plinkers who enjoy shooting with a suppressor. The lightweight and durable X-RING VR SBX comes standard with features and benefits far above any other 22 rifle. It comes fully equipped with our world-class X-RING SBX Barrel and X-Ring Receiver, built-in scope rail for optics, an extended magazine release for quick and easy magazine removal, a cleaning port for easy cleaning, a dual guide rod system that provides smooth cycling, and a threaded muzzle to easily attach a silencer inside the barrel shroud (pictured with moderator attached). The ergonomic Vantage RS stock makes this rifle comfortable and easy to shoot. This lightweight and highly accurate .22LR is perfect for those who love to shoot for fun and for those who love to hunt. It is the very definition of the word Versatile.
The X-Ring SBX Barrel is a lightweight and highly accurate barrel that provides a platform to reduce overall barrel length when attaching a silencer. A silencer is easily threaded on to the ½” X 28 threads inside of the 1.1” barrel shroud. The barrel is one-of-a-kind and provides accuracy, performance, and reliability over other manufacturers. It is machined from 6061-T6 aluminium with a .920” diameter target contour profile. Hand-chambered for 22 LR, with a target crown and chromoly bore, the X-RING SBX Barrel is everything you could ask for when using a silencer on a .22LR rifle.
- Receiver Milled from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Designed for left or right-hand charging
- Rear port for cleaning access
- Dual guide rod recoil system
- Integral 15 Minute of Angle Picatinny Rail for optics
- Bolt Machined from Stainless steel
- Easy transition from left to right-hand charging by swapping the bolt handle
- Top flutes in bolt designed to mitigate fouling, producing higher round count with less cleaning
- Lightweight fluted barrel Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Bore Length: 12.375" / Overall Barrel Length: 16.625"
- Inside Shroud: 1.10"
- Outside Shroud: 1.25"
- 1 in 16” twist
- 11 degree Target crown
- 0.920” Target Diameter Barrel
- Threaded ½" X 28 for the addition of a silencer or compensator
- Chromoly steel bore
- Includes Extended Magazine Release
- Ruger® Trigger®
- Total weight of 4.3 Lbs
- Vantage RS stock
- Minimize Overall Barrel Length When Shooting With a Silencer: Attached shroud allows addition of a silencer with only minor addition of barrel length
- Shoot with Accuracy: The barrel’s chromoly steel bore and target crown provide pinpoint accuracy
- Quick and Easy Target Acquisition: Lightweight, durable construction
- Craftsmanship: Unique design & quality above all others
- Easy to carry: Extremely lightweight and durable materials
- Right Hand or Left Hand Charging: Receiver is adjustable for left-handed or right-handed charging
- Right Hand and Left Hand Stock: Stocks are ambidextrous for left and right handed shooting
- Easy Optics Attachment: Scope Rail is machined into the receiver for easy scope attachment
- Easy Silencer or Compensator Attachment: Threaded muzzle for thread-on silencer
- Smooth Cycling: Dual guide-rod system for a smooth, consistent, and accurate shooting
- Quick and Easy Magazine Release: Extended magazine release allows quick and easy magazine removal
- Easy Cleaning: Rear cleaning port for easy cleaning without removing the barrel
- Versatile Use: Perfect for hunting, plinking, and target shooting
Get results from across our site including products, blog posts and resources.