With over a year of input and development, Cadex Defence have released the ARCA Elite System (AES). The AES is designed for quick and smooth manipulation that locks up solidly. Using two stainless pins, the AES clamp locks into the precision machined serrations down the centre of the ARCA Rail creating a system that will not move, even under the most extreme conditions. This is a huge improvement over the original ARCA design well known to slip under recoil.
AES Rail Features:
- Rail section that attaches to the chassis fore-end tube
- Precision machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminium to the tightest tolerances in the industry
- Built to the RRS standard ARCA rail dimensions to ensure all clamping systems work perfectly
- Locking serrations are flush to the bottom so they will not interfere with clamping on a tripod
- Deep locking serrations for positive lock up and guaranteed not to slip under recoil and loading
AES Clamp Features:
- Adjustable tension on the AES Clamp for a perfect fit
- Machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminium with stainless steel locking pins
- The AES clamp can be used on competitors’ ARCA rails by removing the stainless steel locking pins
- Cadex’s quick throw lever system for lightning fast manipulation
- Attachment of bipods through Picatinny/1913 rail or optional bipod/sling stud interface
- All parts are also available separately
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.
Get results from across our site including products, blog posts and resources.