Manufactured in Germany from the ground-up to be UK Section 1 compliant, Korth bring a new level of superiority to the UK long barrelled revolver (LBR) market. The Korth NXA adds an eight-shot .357 Magnum to the legendary roster of Korth revolvers.
The Korth NXA is the lightweight counterpart to the NXS revolver. The NXA features an anodised, red aluminium barrel shroud for reduced weight. cylinder of the NXA includes a cut to accommodate Moonclips for unmatched reloading speeds. Like the NXS model, the NXA is available with a 12” cold hammer forged precision barrel with Picatinny rails on top and bottom for mounting optics or a light. The aluminium barrel shroud is ventilated for faster cooling. A DLC finish on the frame provides a lasting, beautiful look to the revolver. The fully adjustable rear sight comes standard while the front sight features removable side panels to offer shooters the ability to customise their sights for any situation. The NXA model also offers a changeable cylinder to 9mm which also features a Moonclip cut.
- Calibre: .357 Magnum / 8 shot
- Weight: 3.65 lb (excluding barrel weight)
- Length: 24 inches
- Width: 1.72 inch
- Barrel Length: 12 inches
- 12” cold forged precision barrel
- Optional carbon fibre barrel shroud
- Cylinder includes Moonclip cut
- Changeable cylinder in 9mm with Moonclip cut (optional)
- Black Diamond coating
- Adjustable rear sight for windage & elevation
- Easily changeable front sight
- Removable side panels (front sight) for different disciplines
- Double action & single action trigger
- Barrel weight included
- Jim Wilson red & black grip
- Integrated Picatinny rails
Cylinder release in the classic rear left position
Main spring is adjustable from outside (tool incl.)
6” ventilated barrel housing for faster cooling
Easy reload through the wide swinging cylinder
Modern slim design
DISCLAIMER: ALL PHOTOS ON THIS PAGE ARE FOR ILLUSTRATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. REVOLVERS AVAILABLE IN ENGLAND, WALES
AND SCOTLAND COME FITTED WITH BARREL LONGER THAN 300MM AND WITH OVERAL LENGTH MORE THAN 600MM AS
REQUIRED TO COMPLY WITH SECTION 1 OF THE FIREARMS ACT 1968.
Get results from across our site including products, blog posts and resources.